PRE-JUDICIAL AND JUDICIAL PROTECTION AT JUDICAL PROTECTION IN CIVIL AND ADMINISTRATIVE AFFAIRS
- Study of issues presented by the customer and related materials, documents, contracts, etc.
- Provision of legal advice and services related to clarification of the Client’s rights and obligations in pre-judical proceedings, as well as their further protection in civil and administrative courts.
- Conducting negotiations with relevant persons and authorities in order to resolve legal problems and issues of the customer.
- If necessary, in order to protect the interests of the client the submission of relevant petitions, statements, statements of claim ( or complaints) to the courts of the Republic of Armenia, as well as the representation of the customer during the relevant court proceedings.
- Participation in all court sessions and protection of the Client’s interests as a representative of the plaintiff, victim, defendant and the third part member.